Here’s what happened in July 2015:
- Day Camp is over for this year in Minsk Mazowiecki. What a super time! This year a local brother, Mateusz, took the responsibility of leading and organizing. He did a super job. Shannon Lehman, Heidi Weaver, and David Glick came to help this year. It was fun interacting with the kids and seeing their excitement! It was also very encouraging to hand the responsibilities over to the local brothers and see them excel with their God-given talents.
- Lavern, Lolita, and family are gone on their long-awaited furlough in the US. It’s been four years since they last saw many of their friends and family.
- Jewel Gingerich is also on furlough in the states for the rest of the summer.
- We are happy to welcome Sharon Spicher from Belleville, PA to our team of teachers! She is arriving this week.
- Two Syrian refugee families have arrived recently. Pray for clear direction as we work with them.
Financial and Material Needs
For the next year we anticipate average monthly expenses of $12,750 to support the team in Poland, operate the English school, and translate and distribute the Seed of Truth. Donors may indicate preferences for where their gifts are used (such as staff support, Gateway to English, or Seed of Truth) and AIM will honor preferences where possible. AIM reserves the right to assign all contributions where needed.
To make a donation using PayPal, please visit our contact page.
Our prayer and praise requests are updated at www.aimpoland.org/pray/.