anthony gingerich preaching

Anabaptist International Ministries is a work of faith. We invite you to contribute to the support of AIM.

We depend on financial support from God’s people in order for this ministry to continue. Students pay for English lessons, and this provides almost 20% of the funds needed to operate. The other 80% comes from individuals and churches who share financially.

To contribute online, click on the PayPal button below. To contribute by mail, send your contribution to Anabaptist International Ministries, PO Box 62, Guys Mills, PA 16327. If you wish your contribution to be used toward a specific purpose, such as the “Seed of Truth” magazine or the English school, please indicate that with your gift.


Comments are closed.